Thursday, December 15, 2005

Twice-Tagged

Both Purple Elephant and Corndog have tagged me for the same Seven meme. (Now, you all know that I am the nerdiest of nerds. So you won't think any worse of me when I say that I am tickled to death when I'm tagged for a meme. I am all about external validation and propping up of my floppy ego.) I've already done several of the questions, but the last two are fresh territory for me.

Seven books (or series) I love


So hard to limit it to seven!

1. Animal Dreams by Barbara Kingsolver
2. Anne Frank: Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
3. Love Medicine by Louise Erdrich
4. Republic of Love by Carol Shields
5. The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood
6. Harry Potter series by JK Rowling
7. Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy series by Douglas Adams

Seven movies I watch over and over again (or would watch over and over if I had the time)

These were surprisingly hard to come up with. I don't usually like to watch movies over and over. Most of the time, once is enough.

1. When Harry Met Sally
2. Grosse Pointe Blank
3. Psycho
4. The American President
5. Say Anything
6. Gone with the Wind
7. Lord of the Rings (any of the three)