Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Updating (Warning: Boring Post Ahead)

Every now and then I take a look at my sidebar and wonder why I ever thought it would be a good idea to post a list of what I'm currently reading. And even less frequently I decide to actually update that list.

This time I not only updated the list but also added a little widget from LibraryThing. I'd catalogued a bunch of the kids' books several months ago (deciding that cataloging my own books was too daunting a task) and then forgot about it. I revisited it last night, added more books, and thought it might be fun to post a random selection, as I've seen on so many other blogs. I do wish I could change the "My Library" label to "Sean and Allie's Library," but I'll just assume that you all don't think I read Click Clack Moo for my own entertainment.

The result of all this is a bit more clutter on the sidebar than I'd like. Does anyone know how to make a pulldown menu for Blogger and care to share? That might tidy things up.

Perhaps this burst of book administrative activity will lead to an actual post about books. Stay tuned!