Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Tap, Tap, Tap

Is this thing on?

I'm hoping that blogging is not too much different from riding a bike. Once you learn how, it's easy to pick up where you left off, right? Perhaps it's fortuitous, too, that the gap between my last blog entry and this one is not nearly as large as the yawning chasm between my last bike ride and now.

It feels odd, sitting here typing an entry. I've enjoyed my break from blogging, but the maelstrom of thoughts in my head is now demanding to be calmed. The best way for that, I've found, is to let my fingers be the amanuensis for my oft-addled brain.

What, the prospect of reading unsettled, unfocused thoughts doesn't entice you? Okay, okay, I'll talk to the Mimilou marketing department and see if they can whip up a more compelling campaign. Just don't expect me to get anywhere with the content development team; they are beyond hopeless.

(*self-satisfied sigh* Yes, it's good to be back. Where else can I so readily unleash my self-deprecation on an unwitting public?)