Thursday, March 23, 2006

What Is This Regular, Engaging Blogging Thing of Which You Speak?


Because I apparently have only a glancing familiarity with it.

Deadlines, both work and personal, approach. In addition to needing to pull a rabbit out of my editorial hat, I also have to prepare for Sean's birthday party on Saturday. This is just the family affair, no children. (The kids' party is in 2 weeks.) And with the family party comes the family house guests for the weekend. And you all know what that means -- the house must be spiffied up, or at least made habitable by people who are not quite accustomed to our usual level of housecleaning. I'll be back next week.

Oh, did I mention that Sean turns 4 tomorrow? How on earth did we get from here



To here?




Happy Birthday, my sweet boy.