Monday, March 13, 2006

AAGGGHHH
Blink blink blinkety blink.

Or, loosely translated from the modem-ese, "I am on strike. Deal with it."

Having spent two freaking hours on the phone with my ISP, I and the brain trust that makes up the tech support team have come to the conclusion that something is in fact wrong with my DSL service. As in, it's not working at all and will not for 2 days till they figure out the problem and fix it. Or not. Who knows?

And those manuscript deadlines I've been dealing with? This does not help matters. I am over my sister's house to use her (forgive me, Kath), kludgy and SLOW BEYOND BELIEF dial-up connection to do some work. But hey, at least I have this option, for which I am very grateful.

So again, I guess I'll see you when I see you. Miss you all terribly.