Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Rambling On...

I was going to write a proper, even topical, post tonight, but then Amy went and wrote it for me. Unbeknownst to each other, Amy and I must have been in a Valentine's Day mind meld.

So. Instead, I think I might forsake you all tonight. Jeff is out of town (again), the kids are asleep, and I will indulge in an old indulgence -- reading material that does not generate its own light source. A book, in other words. Woo-hoo! And if I can ever finish plowing through its somewhat turgid prose, I'll let you know how it is.

And, speaking of indulgences, I've jumped on the Johari Window bandwagon that I've been seeing. It's one of those personality-type thingies, this time with audience participation. Here's your chance to let me know just what types of attributes you'd ascribe to me. (And, no, I checked -- "Desperate for external validation" isn't one of them.) Happy clicking!