Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Twice-Tagged for The Fours

Thanks, Heather and Liesl. I must be among the last people on the Internet to do this.

Four Jobs You've Had:
1. Waitress
2. Data entry lackey at county Board of Elections
3. File clerk at bank
4. Substitute teaching assistant

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
1. When Harry Met Sally
2. Grosse Pointe Blank
3. The American President
4. Toy Story (since Sean received this movie for Christmas, we've watched it almost every day -- somehow, I am not yet sick of it. That must mean something.)

Four Places You've Lived:
1. Blue collar town in New Jersey
2. Philadelphia
3. Burgeoning suburb in former farmlands of New Jersey
4. Established suburb in New Jersey

Sad, isn't it. I don't even like New Jersey that much.

Four TV Shows You Love to Watch:
1. Lost
2. The West Wing (but not for much longer, apparently)
3. Boston Legal
4. I can't think of a fourth show!

Four of Your Favorite Books:
1. Animal Dreams by Barbara Kingsolver
2. Love Medicine by Louise Erdrich
3. I Never Promised You a Rose Garden by Hannah Green
4. Behind the Scenes at the Museum by Kate Atkinson

Four Places You've Been on Vacation:
1. London
2. Hawaii
3. Charleston, South Carolina
4. Provincetown, Massachusetts

Four Websites You Visit Everyday:
1. My blogroll
2. Yahoo news
3. Weather.com
4. More blogs not on my blogroll because I'm so lazy about updating it

Four of Your Favorite Foods:
1. Homemade chocolate chip cookies
2. Cereal of almost any kind
3. Coconut shrimp
4. Lasagna

Four Places You'd Rather be Right Now:
1. Someplace warm, sunny, and adjacent to crystal blue water
2. Provincetown (if "now" could mean "in the summer")
3. In my bed, snuggled under the covers, reading
4. In my bed, snuggled under the covers, sleeping