Friday, July 01, 2005

And We're Off


The first of our summer trips starts tomorrow -- we're heading out to Jeff's parents for several days.

Now, since I know you will all miss me terribly (just humor me, okay?), I had an idea that just may help you bide your time until I return.

Way back when I began this blog, I told only a handful of people (about 5, if I recall correctly). I was too timid to draw anyone else to my blog; in fact, I didn't leave my first comment on someone else's blog until about 5 months after I started my own.

Which means, of course, that unless you have plumbed the archives (and why would you?), chances are there might be a few posts you haven't read.

At the risk of sounding like I have gone from timid straight to egomaniacal with no intermediary stages, here are a few selections from the bargain basement:

40 Days and 40 Nights

No gymnasts here

Take that, Parents!

Happy 4th to the USians, and see you all next week!