Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Three Things

You know that three-things meme? My turn, my turn! Thanks for the tag, Heather!

3 names I go by
Suzanne
Suz (pronounced with a short "u", and only if I went to college with you)
Sue (only if you're my mother or sister)


Screen-names I've had
Suzanne
Ummm…
That's it, actually.

3 physical things I like about myself
My eyes
My calves
My hair


3 physical things I dislike about myself
My hair (depends on the day!)
My knees (who would have thought that childhood clumsiness would later manifest itself in such an unsightly manner?)
My nose

3 parts of my heritage
German
English
Irish

3 things I am wearing right now
Black long-sleeved shirt
Jeans that I thought were cool when I purchased them but have turned out to be a little too flared at the bottom for someone so tragically unhip
Wedding ring/engagement ring

3 favorite bands / musical artists
Beatles
REM
Suzanne Vega


3 favorite songs
These Are Days by 10,000 Maniacs
Constant Craving by kd lang
Angel in the House by The Story


3 things I want in a relationship
Honesty
Laughter
Fidelity

3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to me
Eyes
Shoulders
Biceps


3 of my favorite hobbies
Reading
Walking
Blogging

3 things I want to do really badly right now
Rid my house of clutter
Sleep
Read

3 things that scare me
Losing my children
Losing my husband
The far right

3 of my everyday essentials
Hugs from my kids and husband
Reading the newspaper
Cereal for breakfast

3 careers you have considered or are considering
Writer
Social worker
Artist (hey, I was 6 at the time and unaware of my distinctive lack of artistic talent)

3 places you want to go on vacation
Florence
Some remote, untarnished Caribbean island
Provence

3 kids' names you like
Liesl (my favorite name ever since I first saw The Sound of Music)
Matthew
Kathleen

3 things you want to do before you die
Travel extensively
Do volunteer work that really matters
Meet my great-grandchildren

3 ways I am stereotypically a boy
I hate to shop.
I dislike talking.
I have a rather extensive grasp of the classic rock genre.

3 ways I am stereotypically a chick
I like girly movies.
I obsess, boy howdy do I obsess, over my appearance.
I wish to please everyone and offend no one.

3 celeb crushes
John Cusack
Hugh Jackman
Orlando Bloom

3 people to play next…
Everyone has done this already, right?