Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Okay, that's it. Until next week, I absolve myself of feeling guilty for not blogging more frequently. There's a lot I want to write about, but the past few weeks have been kind of crazy. As I often lament, I hate it when real life interferes with blogging.

A laptop will, I think, help matters greatly. As will my finishing a large freelance project, due next week.

And, not that this has taken up a large chunk of my time (indeed, quite the opposite, sad to say), this weekend is MK's wedding. I've spared you all the minutiae of my day-to-day wrangling with such momentous decisions as: Should I get a manicure with the other members of the bridal party on Friday, or is that entirely too frivolous for someone who never wears nail polish? Should I wear my hair up or down? Should I pay to have my makeup done? If I do, will it wear off by mid-ceremony? And thus will I need to buy overpriced cosmetics from the salon in order to keep my overdone makeup suitably overdone?

Bridesmaid-y superficialities aside, I can't wait for Saturday.

Till next time, then, thanks for still checking in on my sad little blog.